Rechercher dans ce blog

qcm anglais niveau bac avec correction


11. Larry’s a good footballer but he plays tennis__________.
1. much better        2. very good        3. more well        4. too hardly

12. Did you have a dog when you were young ? Yes, ___________.
1. I did have        2. I have        3. I had had        4. I did

13. I’m afraid we don’t have_________wine left.
1. many 2. some 3. any 4. few

14. I’ll e-mail you as soon as I________there.
1. get        2. shall get        3. had got        4. will get

15. As soon as I got to the station, I realised that I_________my wallet at my office.
1. have left        2. had left        3. was leaving        4. left

16. This is_____________hotel in Miami.
1. more expensive 2. much expensive 3. most expensive 4. the most expensive

17. ________Helen and Charlie work in London.
1. Both 2. Either 3. Neither 4. Or

18. « I loved Clint Eastwood’s latest film ». « So___________ »
1. I did        2. did I        3. I loved        4. I love also

19. Would you___________your car tomorrow ?
1. borrow me        2. borrow to me        3. lend to me        4. lend me


20. He never agrees____________her suggestions.
1. of        2. at        3. for        4. with

 <Test d'anglais correction>    Test d'anglais Suite>>   


Sujets corrigés des concours à télécharger en pdf!